Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: I'm a fan!

 

                                                   

  Looking for a mascara with a "fan" effect? Try Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara! This beautiful mascara is designed to reveal hidden volume in the lashes. It features the first ever patented fanning brush with ten layers of bristles. I love the way it lifted and fanned my eyelashes, creating defined but natural volume. It also had a light and airy feeling, without clumping. 

                                                

                                                   I'm definitely a fan of this fan effect!

                                                 

This is a closer look at the brush. You can see the layers of bristles here, which are unique to this product by Maybelline. 




                                                     The packaging and tube design are beautiful as well! I love the light                                                           pink shade.





Selfie with the mascara! It really made my eyelashes stand out.

Comments

Popular Posts