Chee's Chinese Food in Adams, Massachusetts

 


 Adams is a peaceful mountain town in the Berkshires in Massachusetts, adjacent to North Adams. The beautiful views and town history make it an ideal place to stay in Berkshire County. The local food is great too! While visiting, I had the pleasure of enjoying Chee's Chinese Food for takeout. 






I had the crab rangoons, hot and sour soup, shrimp chow mein and house fried rice. This place is a must-eat when in Berkshire county. I would highly recommend it and loved everything.

On a rainy day, the hot and sour soup was just what I needed. Definitely my favorite hot and sour soup that I've experienced- lots of flavor without being too extreme. 




The crab rangoons made for the perfect pairing! I loved the filling:


I enjoyed the taste pairings of the vegetables and shrimp in the shrimp chow mein. 





 The house fried rice complimented everything and tasted delicious. 




I had a great experience and plan to order again next time I'm in town!




Comments

Popular Posts